Monday, February 11, 2008

How could life be any better???


It amazes me daily just how much I love this little girl. She is just so darn cute that I want to squeeze her all the time.

Last week we had a great visit with Nana and Granddaddy. They came down from Raleigh and Alyssa had so much fun playing with them.


Here is the baby helping her granddaddy with our taxes!!




And the baby giving Nana some good cuddles!!



It is so cool to watch Alyssa grow and learn new things everyday. This week she found her ears and her toes and I swear she has her hands on her feet all of the time now (I wish that I had half of her flexibility!!!) Anytime she is on her back she has no interest in rolling over but she loves her feet!! Oh well... at least she is cute!













3 comments:

The Partins said...

Jamie found her feet once by accident (because it hasn't happened since) but she looked so surprised when she grabbed her foot and had the biggest smile. Oh to enjoy the little things. Alyssa is a doll!

Anonymous said...

She's too cute. I love the photo of her sucking her fingers!!! That's priceless.

Andrea said...

Ahh, you've got a future accountant on your hands ; ) Love all the pictures. Alyssa is going to be a little heartbreaker for sure.